Wednesday, August 27, 2008

First Day of School!

The Big Day

Vylett on her first day of school. It was a windy cool day so she wore her cute pink jogging suit and her new sketcher shoes that Gramma Ella took her to buy.is she cute or what?
Her backpack is the cutest Cupcake, I just love it!

Heading for the bus stop
Showing a little bit of 'tude
Off and away!!!
Brogan missed her all day... he hardly left my side and kept trying to convince me that on his next birthday he would be 5 and old enough to go to school.

7 comments:

jeff and char said...

Wow, she is a doll! how exciting a new school year, okay so am I seeing you already have cute fall decor set up in your house???? What the heck super women!

Brian and Jaime said...

I cant believe that you are in the 1st grade Vy. You are just getting too big! I hope that you had a great 1st week!!!

love you
Jaijai

Turpin's said...

Oh man I bet the boys flocked her on her first day of school! Poor Bo bo...what kind of projects are you two going to do while Vy is in school? We missed you in Bear Lake...it was super fun...on our way home it even snowed on us! I will post some pictures when we get all settled in! Hope all is well! Love ya!!

Anonymous said...

vy...you look pretty cute in your new outfit and I love your backpack!! missed you guys in bear lake. clint...we need to go golfing. sammy gave me some lessons...i sunk a 50 foot putt!!! awesome!!!!!!!!!!!

love you all,
gram

Nicole said...

HA! Found you. It wasn't even that hard;) Welcome to the blogging world - your secret is safe with me --- and Lindsay. (sorry, I was on the phone with her when I found it.) But, I promise, it stops there.

::lindsay said...

Did you really have to apologize for me, Nicole? I'm sure Heather's pumped that I'm gracing her blog with my presence. Right, Heather? Whatever...

Vylett is adorable! I haven't seen her forever.

I hope you are doing well. We will have to get together sometime and catch up!

Mindy said...

Heather char just gave me your blog address...your kids are so cute & big! Hope all is well