



Every Sunday we walk to church very much to Vylett's dislike, here is a little preview of what is said on the way...
"Dad, can't you spray these weeds?"
"My shoes are getting all dirty!"
"Can't these people mow the lawn?"
"How am I supposed to walk in this wet grass?"
"Now my feet are slick"
"Why do we have to walk to church"
"I have a sticker in my shoe"
You get the idea... it really puts us in the Spirit!
2 comments:
Haha oh Vy...that totally sounds like her! Your yard looks good...nice and green! Nice to see you join the blogging team. We just need to get everyone else to join huh. Its addicting too. We don't do much so we don't update ours as much...but we try to!!
VY, I HATE WALKIN TO, YOU HAVE THE LONGEST PRETTIEST HAIR EVER LOVE CHAR
Post a Comment