Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Two Little Fishies!!




The kids had so much fun this year in swim lessons. Vylett is a complete fish and passed level 3 and Bo had his first year and completed level 1. I have the sweetest hairdresser who lets us swim in her pool during the summer. Here are the kids playing in the pool!


4 comments:

Brian and Jaime said...

I so love this she is sooooo great!!! I can't believe it. You are doing a great job on your blog. even though it is a time waster! hehe love ya jai

jeff and char said...

yea i am so excited you have a blog, your kids are sooo cute it is like 2 miny you guys!!!!! i love blogs it makes you feel like your not missing out on others kids growing up!!! bff-char

Rich family said...

Heather - I saw your comment on my blog and I started screaming I was so excited. I can't believe how long it's been, but you look just as cute as ever. We miss you guys and need to hook up soon. Your kids have grown since I saw them last year. Sounds like you're doing great, can't wait to spy on your family a little more. Kristi

Linsey Allen said...

I am so excited to see that you finally have a blog!! We need to get together again!! It was fun to see you and chat the other day!! If you want you can check out our blog cl-allen.blogspot.com