Okay so months ago I found this awesome antique fair I wanted to go to. It was advertised in Country Living magazine so you can imagine my excitement. Then our dear friend Tony called with extra tickets to the UW vs. BYU football game for the same weekend as the antique fair. Okay how are we going to settle this one, there was only one way...
Rock, Paper, Scissors!
Rock, Paper, Scissors!
You guessed it.... I WON!!This was the awesome barn where the antique fair was and me shopping!



Yea! I found what I wanted!!!
Now carry it out for me hon!
Good thing he is so tough!
Poor guy had sore shoulders for a week this thing was so heavy!
I can't wait to go back next year YEA!
4 comments:
Yeah I love that you won. we alway give and give it is good to sometimes take:)!! I love the new light. I am so excite to come and see it hanging. YIPPY!! GO BUFFY
you crack me up tell clint the cougers will play again, that light was awesome seeing him carry it was so flippin hillarious thats when you know you have A GOOD HUSBAND! how fun!
Hey I really like the lamp! Can't wait to come and see it in your casa! I'm going to call you sometime...it seems like forever since we have talked and caught up! Hope all is going good! Love ya guys!!!
That's a good guy for you--turning down football tickets to go to a antique fair.
It looks like you got something very fun.
Post a Comment