Christmas Eve started out with the kiddos begging to open their one present that I let them open that night. I agreed but first I made them sing my favorite song:
I love my mom- uh huh, my mom is cool uh huh, but now it's time for having fun at school- YEAH! I can thank Sid the Science kid for that one! I make them sing it to me in the morning before school and usually anytime they want anything! Ha

They opened them up and of course it was their new jammies to wear Christmas Eve night. Brogan's have a snowboarder on them and Vylett's have reindeer! 
This was the table setting and we got ready for dinner. I cooked a prime rib, twice baked potatoes, salad and rolls. It was good. We also made candied nuts, and Oreo popcorn- bad I know!
My parents came and we had a nice evening.
After dinner, the kids made their annual mixture of reindeer food to sprinkle out on the lawn. It consists of oatmeal and sprinkles- the reindeer love it!



Then we had fun with my parents- reminiscing and playing games!



This is Christmas morning as the kids are running out to see what Santa left them. They went to bed around 9:00 that night and scared the livin' daylights out of us when they ran into our room around 12:30 am ready to open presents. We had been in bed about an hour and were totally snoozing. Clint sent them back to bed and the next time they woke up just before 7:00.

Vylett got an American Doll. She was so excited.

And her American's gear!
Brogan was so happy with his Optimus Prime robot and his transformers!


After we opened all the gifts at our house we went to Papa's and Ellas to celebrate some more!
This was the table setting and we got ready for dinner. I cooked a prime rib, twice baked potatoes, salad and rolls. It was good. We also made candied nuts, and Oreo popcorn- bad I know!
Then we had fun with my parents- reminiscing and playing games!
Vylett got an American Doll. She was so excited.
Love you all- Buff
4 comments:
Yeah!!! Looks like you guys had a great Christmas! Me and Justin were missing you guys on Christmas Day! You look really pretty with the kiddos in the last picture. Hope all is going well and enjoy the New Year! Love ya!
hey buff.. Looks like you guys had a blast. I love all the pictures. we mostly took video. Miss you.
It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas! And your house is really coming along. It looks beautiful!!!!
I'm glad to see you are doing so well. Maybe sometime our paths will cross and we can catch up...
no one can decorate a party like you look at that table i love it! looks like the kids had a great christmas, your parents look great tell then hi! miss ya bff
Post a Comment