It's getting so close!!! It is different from when we saw it!!! :) I am so excited for you to get moved in!!! I can't wait to see the finished product!!! Looks good!!!
Hi Lins, we missed you at the hockey game last night. Clint said he was not getting in between you and that dance! Ha Ha We really need to get together. Glad your back in "the apple state"! :)
5 comments:
It's getting so close!!! It is different from when we saw it!!! :) I am so excited for you to get moved in!!! I can't wait to see the finished product!!! Looks good!!!
Hi Lins, we missed you at the hockey game last night. Clint said he was not getting in between you and that dance! Ha Ha We really need to get together. Glad your back in "the apple state"! :)
Hey I like the house!! Its really coming along, I can't wait to come and visit!!
When the girl was singing "O Canada" last night I told Brent that you were probably singing it too...and you were, just at the hockey game!!! Haha
I was suprised to see the post. great job at keeping up.
it looks amazing, i love it it is so you!!!!!
Post a Comment