Sunday, February 21, 2010

One of those days

Yesterday, was one of those days, the kind that will be etched in our minds our whole life.

Especially for my kidlets


Vy went to an 80's party
leaving the house looking like this...

After, we went to the AMS VS CHIEFS game

::

We LOST, BOO HOO

::

However, after each game the media awards various players with their 3 star award and the hockey players give out a signed hockey stick to 1 lucky fan.  Clint & Brogan go down to the front after every game in hopes of being this lucky recipient.
(this is them in one of their unsuccessful attempts)

::

Brogan's favorite player this year has been Brett Plouffe

::

He was the 2nd star & autographed the hockey stick & gave it to...

BROGAN!

i didn't have my camera last night, but here is a picture of him at home with it.

Just wait, it gets even better

::

After the game guess who was signing autographs...
BROOKS MACEK
who happens to be Miss Vylett's FAVORITE PLAYER!

So we waited in line for this


Isn't she cute with her side pony and 80's get up?

Brooks was very gracious and signed their trading card, Bo's jersey and the stick that he had just received.  I have to admit, Vy is right he is a real cutie!

::
It was an awesome night, one I'll never forget.

2 comments:

Brian and Jaime said...

oh my gosh the pictures say it all. You had a blast. I love the look on Vys face, she is soooo in love.

Turpin's said...

Wow, what a fun night! I agree with you, Macek is a cutie! Go VY!! Whoot whoot! I bet she was in heaven and still is!!