Monday, December 27, 2010

Christmas Day 2010

Christmas morning began for us at 5:00 am sharp!  Two very excited little monkeys came to the bedside so eager to open their presents they could hardly contain themselves.  Two very tired parents lay there trying to make themselves get up.  We finally did and we had a wonderful morning opening gifts and ooooing and awwwing at all of our new toys and pretty things.  Santa really delivered this year bringing the kids DSi's which was very much a surprise to me because I was pretty sure Santa was just bringing them each a DS.  The DSi's have Internet capabilities, but no they don't get to log on yet, maybe when they get a little older. They think they are incredibly cool! Clinty really surprised me this year with a handbag and matching gloves and scarf that he bought while he was away on business in Palm Springs and I surprised Clint with a new set of rollerblades which have already been put to use playing garage hockey with my tough guy hockey player! He was so happy that Dad has a pair now so they can really play! After we enjoyed opening the presents here we went to my parents where they were even more spoiled. Brogan got an awesome fishing pole. The next morning he kept running out to the garage to check on it and said, "I just can't stop looking at my fishing pole, it is just too cool!" Vylett got a karaoke machine and has been performing ever since. We all had a wonderful day... it is always such a fun and exciting time. Brogan said he was sad it was over but I told him that is what makes it so fun and special it only comes around once a year and never lasts too long so you always look forward to it and we do!



Santa was tricky this year wrapping their little presents in that great big box!

Yea, a DSi!

Yea, me too!

Now she can sing her heart out to Taylor

The color wonder Glow Dome, this thing is seriously cool!

I'm not sure I understand the craze of the pillow pets, but they were in 7th heaven with their new puppies.  Vy named her's smoochy.

Brogan named his Fluffy!

Please, just don't break your leg.

Clinty does it again, I was totally surprised... Thanks!

This little puppy even got to come inside Christmas morning, yes I'm getting soft.

This was after... what a disaster!

Sitting right next to each other texting each other, what has Santa done?

Brogan's new fishing pole from Papa and Ella

Singing on the new Karaoke from Papa and Ella!

Thank you everybody for all the wonderful gifts and making our Christmas very special.  We love our family!

1 comment:

Brian and Jaime said...

you really do need to stop posting such fun things. I am so sad I wasnt there. I am so glad you guys had a great Christmas!!!