Sunday, December 26, 2010
The Cutest Singing Reindeer
Last Sunday, after the doggy incident, we decided to deliver the neighbor goodies for Christmas. Clint didn't really want to have to deliver them to the door, and I said since I made the stuff I didn't want to deliver, so we were trying to get the kids to take each plate of treats to the door of our friends. Vylett said she wanted to ride in the car but didn't want to have to get out either. Brogan just plain did not want to go! Then I said, "Why don't you guys put on your reindeer antlers and take the treats door to door?" I was not really expecting the reaction that I got, "OKAY!" and in a flash they were upstairs with their Christmas clothes on (dressed in red and green) antlers on and Vy had her jingle bell necklace. Not only did they want to deliver the plates they wanted to sing Christmas carols to each family we visited that night. PERFECT! I hope they think this tradition is cool for a really long time. It was so much fun watching them, on their way up to each doorstep Vy would of course boss Brogan telling him when to ring the doorbell and where to stand and then they would sing "We Wish You a Merry Christmas." It was received well by those we visited and Clint and I thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. It was fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
look how excited they are. I love this picute!!!
Post a Comment