Saturday, January 15, 2011

Team Bo No. 6

For Brogan's much anticipated birthday this year, he wants to have a hockey party. I have to admit, it seems we are always out of town on or around his birthday and he never gets a "proper" birthday party. So... I have taken it upon myself to throw him a super-cool 6th birthday party. Here is a glimps at the pre-party preparations. We are calling it Team Bo No. 6 because he is turning 6 of course!

We made invitations on actual pucks, ding-dongs (pucks) for treats and customized Gatorade.


Here is a glimps of Bo at practice.

3 comments:

Brian and Jaime said...

LOVE IT!!!!! i so wish we could come and be part of the team. It will be a blast of a party. Good job SUPER MOM!

Turpin's said...

Oh man you are the best mom EVER! You always come up with the best ideas too. I love how everything turned out!!! I bet it will be the best birthday ever!

jeff and char said...

you never cease to amaze me, i want to come to the party!