Tuesday, February 08, 2011

Birthday Continue

Brogan had such a wonderful birthday this year. After we had cupcakes and root beer for breakfast, I delivered treats to his class, that evening we had a family party with Papa and Ella and the following Saturday we had a party with 8 of his best buds. Note: 9 Kindergartners is about 8 too many, will remember this for next year. We all know I can't handle much chaos, but even Clint admitted it was kinda wild. Although it was pretty chaotic, it was also fun and Bo had the best time. Here are the pics...





 I don't know why I'm putting a picture of this cake on... I do not have a steady hand... oh well.
 He got his picture taken with Winger Friday night and got a puzzle, hat, card signed by all the Americans and his name on the scoreboard to celebrate his birthday!
Vy made this poster for him while he was at his game Saturday morning.  She is one of the most thoughtful girls I know.

 The kids with their jerseys!  They were excited to take them home!

 The boys had a really fun time with the roller puck, trying to shoot goals.
until # 7...

No comments: