We are so blessed to have kind neighbors who let us use their pool during the hot summer months. The kids had so much fun today playing with each other. Take a look...
I'm with Cherlyn, a lazy day at the pool would be great. Glad to see the kids having so much fun. How many books did you read today Heather? Did Carmen have to cook his own supper? again.
i love all the new posts. I finally logged on. I am a slacker. I hate that you are all having fun with out us :( love you! i want to go camping and eat ding dongs for breakfast. looks yummy. and as long as vy puts my worms on i would love to fish haha
7 comments:
Hey...that's what I need...a lazy day at the pool!!!
I'm with Cherlyn, a lazy day at the pool would be great. Glad to see the kids having so much fun. How many books did you read today Heather? Did Carmen have to cook his own supper? again.
Ha Ha Ella! Carmen is a pretty good cook you know!
Pool Honeys!!!!!
Hey love the blog makeover! Aw man I wished we lived closer and we would be at the pool with you everyday! Someday!!!:)
Carrie,
WE CAN NOT WAIT until SOMEDAY!!! HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i love all the new posts. I finally logged on. I am a slacker. I hate that you are all having fun with out us :( love you! i want to go camping and eat ding dongs for breakfast. looks yummy. and as long as vy puts my worms on i would love to fish haha
Post a Comment