Monday, November 28, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree

 Nov. 2011
Hard to believe it is already that time of year again- to go and cut our Christmas tree.  I have to admit, I am guilty of decorating my house for Christmas way too early, but I have two little elves who encourage me and we can't help ourselves :)

We were a little disappointed this year that Ranger Rick didn't show up and ask to see our snow-park permit.  Trust me we came prepared this year!


It was a beautiful sunny day and we found the prettiest tree, we had fun sledding and playing in the snow. We love taking Rocket Dog and letting her enjoy the snow too. This is probably my most favorite family tradition and hope we can continue it for many many years.




I love those teeth!








5 comments:

Turpin's said...

Awww how fun!! There is nothing wrong with decorating early...gotta enjoy it since its only up for a short period of time! Haha I love Clints coat...that made me laugh he still has that!! Love you guys!!

Brian and Jaime said...

we want to see the finished product. i love your family tradition you are the best mom ever!

Cherlyn said...

Love your tree! We are going to the mountains to get ours today...then you can come decorate ours!!

Heather said...

Cher,
I'm so glad you're going to get a fresh one... they're the best! I would love to help you decorate your tree, but I know you'll make it b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l! xoxo Hope you had fun in the mountains :)

Brian and Jaime said...

so i have to tell you the picture of vy pulling a silly face looks JUST LIKE BUFFY! hole smokes