Sunday, July 22, 2012

Utah Fun

We spent some time in Utah with Jai and her family.  Porter was baptized, and it was special to be there with him.  I drove Tuesday to Rupert and we stayed a night with Gram, visited Gram and Grandpa Great on Wed.  The kids decided to go with Gram to Carrie's Wed and Thursday, so I traveled to Logan alone and stayed in a hotel by myself... I do not suggest this (it was scary) yes, I know I am a chicken.  Anyway, we all met up Friday in SLC at the Zoo.  We had a blast.  We picked Clint up at the airport Friday evening, went to the baptism Saturday, spent some time reminiscing our old "stomping ground", and Sunday left bright and early.  It was a great week we had such a good time!
 Rykee D (he wants to be a music star!)
These 2 came to visit us one evening @ Jai's house

All the cousins @ the Hogle Zoo!





Push Push Push!

That camel has 2 humps!

ICEE TIME!

OOH YUM!

(hey, I don't think your hat is quite big enough dude)








Sweet Kiddos!

1 comment:

Cherlyn said...

Uhhhhhh...did you call me a camel?! Hahahaha...we had such a good time. Thanks for letting Bo and Vy come with me!