Monday, May 13, 2013

Mother's Day 2013

This year the kids took extra special care in crafting their Mother's Day gifts to me.  
I couldn't be more touched. 
I love them more than either of them will ever know.

Right now Vylett is growing into a beautiful young lady.  I watch as she "pretends" not to care but find so many considerate qualities in her everyday actions.  She has a heart the size of Texas and strives to live in a way that makes us so proud. 
We love to paint our nails together, bleach our mustaches and she even taught me how to do a sock bun.  
Witty- she is so witty and I love her sense of humor.  
She. Is. Beautiful.

Brogan is literally growing exponentially!  In every way he has grown physically- taller, stronger, mentally- smarter, and emotionally- kind and soft hearted.   He is so loved by his school-mates, it makes me laugh because he doesn't even try, he's just so easy to be around. 
He still lets me hug it out with him, even though I know he thinks he is too big.
I love his heart, and especially his smile. 

I am so lucky to be their mom.








3 comments:

Ella said...

Okay, crying now. Nuf said. xoxo

Brian and Jaime said...

so sweet!! I love the card and poems the kids made.

Cherlyn said...

Awwwww...they both did a good job!