Thursday, August 21, 2008

Funny Vylett Story

Yesterday we went to Red Robin for lunch. While we were waiting for Clint to meet us we sat and ordered drinks from our "pretty cute and young" waitor.
Vylett turns to me and says:
"Mom, should I marry a hot boy, a medium boy, or a plain boy?"

I said: "you should marry a boy like Daddy."

Vy said: "That's not a choice."

I said: "Well is Dad a hot boy, medium boy or a plain boy?"

Vy said: "Ummm he's a plain boy!"

We laughed and laughed. Clint said he is a flashy boy (Oh brother)!!!

But she informed us she would prefer a hot boy!

Silly VYLETT!!!

3 comments:

Brian and Jaime said...

This is the cutest story of Vylett. Leave it to my little sweetie to think of the boys. Still my favorite story is either the one with the eggs or the one with the bad boy! I love her she is the BEST!!!!!

jeff and char said...

vy you are to cute, i think you should marry someone like your dad he is a pretty cool plain guy!
heather- i got to talk to clints mom at the culture celebration on sat! she told me how brog locked you out of your house! to funny!

Brenda said...

I found you! Cute story!!!