Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Help!! We're raising City Kids!!!

Getting to the Fair...
Okay, so my friends in Washington laugh because I think I have moved to the "BIG CITY", well if you have to take a bus to get to the county fair doesn't that count as the "BIG CITY"?

The Fair...
The kids were so excited when Clint got fair and rodeo tickets. As you can see they really wanted to look the part and get duded up in their cowboy hats and John Deere attire. After a short walk through the livestock and witnessing a "PIG FIGHT" they were crying and scared wanting to go home. We definately need these two to toughen up!!! All in all they had a good time and enjoyed the rodeo, even though Brogan slept through the bull riding and fireworks!


The funniest looking llama ever, we couldn't stop laughing at his terrible teeth!The Rabbits The Sheep
The goats
and the ferocious pigs


The Rodeo...




I thought it was so nice, this night at the rodeo, the theme was Save the Hooters! So all the cowboys/ girls wore pink for breast cancer awareness/ prevention. Vy and I wore our pink to show our support! I guess Clint & Brogan were not tough enough.

2 comments:

jeff and char said...

so cute, I love the pink cowboy hat! wow a bus to get to the fair, now that is big time! in burley they probably let you drive your pickup to the arena if you needed to!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

hey....vy, i love your pink cowboy hat and brogie your john deere shirt is awsome! do you think that llama stole some chicklets from dennis the menace?!?!?