Thursday, September 11, 2008

Funny BoBo

Okay it is no mystery that Brogan just might be the funniest 3 year old in Washington State! Here are few of his latest funny stories...
The Spiderman shoes
I was already embarassed that I had to purchase these ugly Spiderman shoes, but he loves them and they are velcro so he loves to put them on by himself. Which I am totally okay with. We had a lesson on how the Spiderman logo goes on the outside of his feet so they can get all the bad guys that might be lurking on the outside of his legs (and really so they end up on the right feet!)
He had been wearing them for a few days and doing a good job of getting them on the right feet when one day he came running to me all in a panic...

Mom: What's wrong Bo?

Bo: Mom look at my shoes, my "spiremans" are fighting each others... They're gonna get hurt!
The funny part is that he is absolutely so serious!
(obviously he had them on the wrong feet with his spiderman logos facing each other!)

Mom: Hurry change your shoes to the right feet!




My Nose



Poor Brogan if it is not his skin rashing out, it is his allergies acting up, which has been the case the past few days. I could tell he was getting a little stuffy, so last night before bed I set up his humidifier, and gave him some Zyrtec. He woke up around 1:30 in the morning... ran down the hall... came to my side of the bed and said,

"Mom, my nose is NOCK (not) working"

Then he makes a huge sniffling sound and says,

"SEE"!

The next morning I asked him,

"Bo is your nose working now?"

He take another huge breath through his nose and says with much surprise,

"It is working!"

He is so cute, and such a loving little fellow! Here are just a few cute pics of him.


Brogan at Cabella's

Brogan and Clint

Brogan being a silly billy!


4 comments:

jeff and char said...

he could not be any cuter i just want to hug him, i love his spiderman story,

Brian and Jaime said...

Oh bo- you are such a cutie. I just absolutly love you. I am so excited to come and see you only 1 week.

Turpin's said...

I LOVE the picture of Clinto and Bo! Cute little monkey, I just want to squeeze him!!!

Becky and Paul said...

HI HEATHER! YOUR LITTLE BOY AND GIRL ARE SO CUTE. THEY REMIND ME OF THEIR PARENTS. YOU ALL LOOK HAPPY. THANK YOU FOR THE REMARK ON CHARS BLOG. YOU AND CLINT WILL ALSO ALWAYS BE SOME OF MY FAVORITE PEOPLE. I LOVE THIS BLOG THING. IT IS FUN SEEING THE BEAUTIFUL KIDS COMING FROM ALL YOU MINICO SPARTANS. LOVE, BECKY