Isn't this so cute? She so loves her brother!
Monday, September 15, 2008
In the Spotlight
Yea! Vylett was chosen as the first student in her class to be spotlighted! Which was a huge relief for me because last year I think she was almost last to be "star student" and came home disappointed week after week. You can imagine how excited she was today, the teacher sent home a paper we had to fill out with her family make up, favorite color, book, hobby etc. We filled it out and sent some neat pictures to go along with it. They post her info and pictures on their bulletin board all week, then on Friday I get to go in and take treats and read her favorite book to them! I think I might be more excited than she is! I will post more on Friday to show what happens. Here's what happened today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
so yes I did finally get to your blog. I just love her. she is so cute. I can't wait to come and visit.
love jai
How fun! She is so stinkin cute in the video. I remember when I was student of the week...man I felt special too! We're glad that 1st grade is going good for her...haha even though I enjoyed most of my 1st grade with your mom in the office!! That was fun!!!
okay she is a doll, so grown up and darling i cant get over it, i remember the day you brought her home from the hospital wow how time flys! i love love love blogs i feel like were close again, does that sound cheesy or what! bff
How fun! What a fun thing they do over there!
HEATHER , HOW FUN!! SHE LOOKS LIKE YOU. I LOVE YOUR DEF LEPPARD MUSIC. LOVE, BECKY
Post a Comment