Thursday, October 02, 2008

In the spotlight continued...


It was so fun to be able to visit Vylett's class again and this time Ella got to come with us. I sewed little baggies and filled them with Rice Krispy treats, Sweetish Fish, and Sour Patch Kids to give all the kids. They all really loved me that day! I got to read the first Chapter of Junie B Jones "Almost a Flower Girl". They all thought that was really funny. Her bulletin board was so cute with all her cute pictures. Vylett was pretty excited.

The treat bags!


Vy helping me pass out the treats



The cute bulletin board with all her favorite stuff!


Vylett and her "friend" Elijah "D". I have no idea what his last name really is!

Gramma Ella & Vy (does it look like Vy loves her or what?)

3 comments:

Turpin's said...

Oh yah! Looks like Vy had a great week!!! The pictures were really cute that you did!

jeff and char said...

how fun, ofcoarse you made darling little treat bags, youe awesome she is so cute i love her hair!!!

Brian and Jaime said...

I wish that I could come to all this fun stuff. You really are the best mom ever!!! I would give you mom of the year!