My baby turned 4 years old on groundhogs day (February 2). I cried that night we went to bed. I told Clint I wanted to bottle him up and keep him just like he is because he is so dang cute and sweet. He was pretty excited to share his day with Ella, Papa, and his friend the next door neighbor Bruin. We ate at Noodles, and had a Dairy Queen ice cream cake at home for dessert. He got a spider man bike, spider man undies, and a spider man watch. He was pretty excited. He has spent the last few weeks telling what the time is about every 10 min. Oh and spider man jammies which as you can see by the pictures... he wore to the restaurant!!


Vylett being a silly billy!
This was the next day riding his new bike...note he is still wearing the spider man pjs.
2 comments:
Someday when we have our baby, I will ship him/her your way to get your fix!!:)
happy birthday bud! he is so cute i remember when he was born!
Post a Comment