Monday, February 02, 2009

Family Pictures

We had our family pictures taken this fall. Our neighbor Kesley Houser took them, she did a great job capturing the look I was hoping for. We took them out back behind our house around the cool old silo and old farm implements and equipment... getting back to our roots!










































5 comments:

Monica said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE your family pictures!! They are awesome. You have such a cute family. We totally miss you guys. The other day Rob and I were talking about moving to Pasco. Maybe if he can't find a job around here we'll pack up and move :)

Turpin's said...

Oh man those are so cute! She did a really good job...me and Brent should come up there and she should do a few of us! Hope Bobo's birthday was good!! Hopefully we will get to see you guys soon! We had a blast in Rupert! Love ya--Carolina

::lindsay said...

Those are amazing Heather!

jeff and char said...

those are so dang cute i love everyone of them!!!!!! you look so cute i like your hair curled you sexy mama!!!! bff

Becky and Paul said...

HI HEATHER, YOU R PICTURES ARE GREAT. I LOVE CLINTS ATTIRE. T-SHIRT AND LEVIS. WE LOVE OUR MEN DON'T WE. I AM GLAD THING S ARE GOING GOOD. TAKE CARE.
LOVE BECKY