Does anyone else have a 6 soon to be 7 year old who wants her hair slicked back in a pony tail everyday? I send her out the door each morning looking like a total rag-muffin. Not only is her hair style exactly the same everyday, I can't get her to wear any other pants except the ones she wears EVERYDAY!!!!! Well, we had both had enough of the fighting and disagreeing over her hair so....
We CHOPPED it!
It went from this...

To this...
And I must admit, I think she looks adorable! She actually wore her hair 3 different ways this week- and she even wore a different pair of jeans! YEA.. the haircut worked!
3 comments:
She looks so grown up - can that possibly be little Vy? I love the haircut! :)
Oh yes, that looks very cute! Makes her look older. I really like it, your quite the hair cutter!!!
that is so cute she looks adorable, i guess when you are that cute you can wear the same pants everyday!!!!!
Post a Comment