It has been so long since I have blogged, I am going to try my best to catch up on the past few months.
The end of May:
1st Vylett was the letter "O" in the 1st grade play from A to Z. She was so cute, she had 4 or 5 parts and even some singing parts.


1st of June:
Vylett has her last day of school!
This was Vy on the 1st day of 1st Grade:

Vy on the last day of school:

We have been wanting to have a little more room to spread our wings so we finally bought a lot!

This was us the day we closed the lot... can you tell I am so happy!

We decided since the housing market was so depressed, we would put our house for sale and if it tooks months or a year or longer, we would just wait to build. It sold in 2 weeks! So...

We packed and we moved...


We're renting...

The house we're renting is really nice and really a blessing we found it. Right when we were looking there was a real shortage of rentals and things were renting for *bucku bucks*! We knew a lady whose parents purchased this home but don't want to move into it until next summer! Yea!
Now we're building...




So that is why I haven't been the best blogger... but I'm going to do better!
3 comments:
I am so excited for you guys to get here. I would love for you to be a better blogger. I love seeing the kids. but... I will believe it when I see it! =}
Heather I haven't checked out your blog for awhile exciting news!! How fun to get to build a house. Hope you are doing good.
cool i am so excited for you i have been a horrible blogger al summer i am glad to get caught up on the young fam!!!!!!
Post a Comment