Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Fun at the coast
We had so much fun at the Oregon Coast this summer. We rented a house right on the beach and did all the fun things you do when you go to the coast. Play on the beach, fly a kite, eat ice cream, go antiquing, visit the aquarium, build sand castles and even soak in the hot tub. It was cool and relaxing a nice change from the 100+ degree temperatures we get in Tri-Cities during this time of year. We spent the first part of the week with my parents and the last part of the week with Roy and Lupe. I think everyone had a great time. My favorite part of course was watching the kids have so much fun. I know they especially loved spending time with their grandparents on the beach.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
How fun!! I was telling Clint that we need to plan a trip sometime within the next few years and do the same. I have never been (well at last that I can remember) and it looks like a blast! Tell Brogan he can come with us to Brent house ANYTIME!! :)
Post a Comment