We took the opportunity to spend some time in Utah and Idaho last week. It was so nice to visit my sister and see her new house. The pictures below of the temple and the University are what she gets to look out to everyday- I am totally jealous it is such an amazing view. The kids had a great time playing with cousins. Logan is such a beautiful place, it was nice to revisit the old homestead. We played at the park, visited the city pool, enjoyed a few rounds of bowling and of course ate and ate. My mom was visiting my grandparents in Idaho and brought them to Logan for the day. It was such a nice afternoon to spend with everyone together. Of course Grandpa Great had all the kids in stitches with all of his silliness. I took my grandparents back to Paul on our way to Idaho to visit Clint's family.








I love this picture of my mom and grandpa together, I think they are too cute!

Vylett, Brogan, Porter and Ryker


Our time in Idaho was just as fun, but as always too short. The time seems to fly by so quickly when we go to visit. The kids enjoyed helping Gram gather produce from her awesome garden, and playing on her new play-set. They even went to eat at the all famous Burger's Etc., fished off the dock, cooked smores over the fire, and watched for falling stars, they even spotted some deer on the island. As you can imagine they never want to leave when it comes time to go. It was nice to see Justin, Joni and Ava, Brent & Carrie.
Brogan and Ava are such buddies.
We can't wait to visit again.
1 comment:
we totally had such a great time with you too!!!! thanks for coming. I love the picts of the day on the deck, SO FUN :)
Post a Comment