Moto Bo! Brogan has had so much fun with his new PW 50! Clint got him some training wheels and he is really figuring it out. We are so glad to have the space to ride!
"Hey Mom check me out, I'm going to climb this gravel pile!"



The house is coming along we are so excited, projected finish date sometime in February. Being the sentimental fool I am we created a time capsule to put in the wall. Vylett thought it was so cool. We put a family picture, a letter, an ag newspaper and even some hockey tickets. Maybe someday somebody will find it and feel a special connection to the house like we do. 
4 comments:
Hey the house looks great! We can't wait to come and see it! The picture of Vy and Bo playing in the mud reminded me of when me and Justin used to do the same thing and we would trample through the mud in mom's freshly rototilled dirt! Mom was never too happy with us but man that was so fun!!!
bo coult not be more of his father. I love it. I cant wait to see you again. I love love loved the time capsule. it was sooooooo you:)
8k
zzxxcvnm,./00233
love ryker
a time capsule, only you would think of a cute thing like that i love the house i am so flying there when you move in!!!!!!!!
how far is it from your othere house looks like you have open spaces, cool i love brogans motorcycle picture what a little clint! when are you coming here again, maybe we need to meet somewhere in between, oh if life was'nt so dang busy! love ya char
Post a Comment