Wednesday, February 03, 2010

BOBO TURNS 5

I can't believe it's been 5 years since Brogan was born and shortly after we moved to Pasco. Time has flown by in the blink of an eye. Our nephew Reddik was sick in the NICU in Twin Falls last week and it has brought back so many memories of our time there with Bo. He has changed so much the past 5 years here is a little preview... This was 1 week old, we are feeding him for the first time only a couple cc's. Feb 2005
This is his 1 year, he was just staring to walk, Ella gave him the popper! Feb 2006

This was a few days after his real 2nd birthday as Clint & I were on vacation with his dad this winter. Brogan got some gold fish from Ella and he really loved Nemo at this point in time!
Feb 2007


I think we must have taken all video on his birthday this year but I found this one pretty close to the day- mid January 2008. 3 years




Feb 2009, 4 years old he got his first bike and loved Spiderman. This is him at one of his favorite restaurants- Noodles!

This year... I can't believe how grown up he looks! He had a transformer party and had a few of his buddies come over for the afternoon. They broke a pinata, played pin the tail on the donkey, played a bean bag toss game, ate cake & ice cream, and played with all the fun gifts he was given. Clint & I got him some in-line skates and I can't believe how much he loves them. He hasn't taken them off as you'll see.


Jayden, Torin, Bruin, Brogan & Parker
What a fun bunch of boys!

Bean bag toss!


He was a little disappointed, Yokes didn't have a transformer cake kit so we added Optimus Prime to the background for added transformer effect.

He has really gotten tall, we got out the growth chart and love seeing how much the kids grow from year to year. He grew over 3 inches this past year and is about 3 inches taller than his sister was at 5 years old!




Happy Birthday Bo, we love you!

3 comments:

Ella said...

FIVE years! get busy now I need a little one to cuddle.

Unknown said...

holy cow. he is such a big boy. I cant believe the change in him he is so grown up now. love ya brog.

jeff and char said...

you do the best party's ever, i can't believe he is that old, how's the house going?