Man I can't believe where the time has gone...I totally remember her little owl jammies! That one picture Buckwheat is in it! I've been there for the past few birthdays...sounds like I need to make it a tradition huh..next year I'll bring baby cakes!! :)
okay how di that happen i remember seeing her for the first time, she is beautiful, man i miss seeing you guys, you better watch out i am goin gto call you on the phone one of these days o wait you moved maybe i need your new #, and i am still serious about coming to visit when you move in your new home. it is so cool it just screams your name to!
3 comments:
oh my gosh she is so big. I love you vylee! hope you had a great b-day!!! love jaijai
Man I can't believe where the time has gone...I totally remember her little owl jammies! That one picture Buckwheat is in it! I've been there for the past few birthdays...sounds like I need to make it a tradition huh..next year I'll bring baby cakes!! :)
okay how di that happen i remember seeing her for the first time, she is beautiful, man i miss seeing you guys, you better watch out i am goin gto call you on the phone one of these days o wait you moved maybe i need your new #, and i am still serious about coming to visit when you move in your new home. it is so cool it just screams your name to!
Post a Comment