I can't believe Vylett is old enough to be baptized. It was a very special day, one I am sure she will never forget. We were lucky to have her grandparents and aunts and uncles come. I know she has a desire to live in a way that coincides with that of our Savior. I am proud of her. She has really been making efforts to read her scriptures, say her prayers and memorize her Articles of Faith. 
We had a lot of fun with everyone that come to stay for the weekend. Here are some pictures of what we did.
We walked from my Mom's house to pick Vylett up from school on Friday. As we were walking back to the car we stopped at the crosswalk. This nice lady in a fancy BMW stopped so we could cross, as we were crossing a man in a suburban wasn't watching and totally ran into the back of the lady in the Beamer! We couldn't believe it, so much for being the good samaratin eh?Yeah, Vylett is being crazy with her googly eyes.
Of course we went to hockey Friday night! What a game, game five in the 2nd round of the playoffs. We went into overtime tied at 3 and ended up winning by an awesome goal by Kruise Reddick, who our Nephew Reddik in named after. Yea, we're going to the finals-- Memorial Cup here we come! WAHOO!!!Aunt Carrie cut Vylett's hair just before her baptism. She looked so grown up and it is so cute on her.
The finished product.
Lots of pictures with the family. We were espcially glad that Papa Roy was able to come even though Nani stayed behind to help her mom, as she has been dealing with some health issues. It was a wonderful weekend.
3 comments:
we were so glad to be there. It was a special day. love you guys.
We had such a fun time and were so glad that we were able to spend that special day with Vy! I just love Vy's hair and how it turned out, it really does make her look older. I love how she poses in every picture for you!
whAT how did that happen, oh she is so cute i cant believe she is 8, looks like a fun day!
Post a Comment