Saturday, May 08, 2010

A Good Day

Today was a good day.  No pictures to mark this good day, nothing overly exciting even happened today.  It was just a good day.  It was the first day since moving into our new house that it felt like a normal Saturday.  We finished planting the garden, cleaned, and did some outside work.  This afternoon Clint hung my blinds and drapes and as he did the kids and I followed him from room to room (mostly laying on beds) and I read stories to them while we watched him work.  It just felt good.  It felt like HOME. 

2 comments:

Brian and Jaime said...

I am so excited for you guys, to feel the peace and such a loving spirit in your new home. There is nothing better than feeling at HOME. love you!

Monica said...

I didn't know you guys were in your new house already! Yippee for you! :)