Sometimes it seems going home to visit is like going to the circus. Everyone wants to feed us terrible (but yummy) food, we never sit still there is so much to do, and bounce from house to house trying to make all our visits. However, it is totally worth it and so nice to see everyone. We just got back from Idaho and Utah. We went home for Sammy's wedding and since we were coming, Joni decided we better have Carrie's baby shower, and if I was going home for both of those events I may as well make the two hour drive to Logan for my nephew Porter's birthday the following day. It was a jammed packed weekend but tons of fun. Here are some of the fun pictures from it all.
The wedding reception
The flowers
Cute Brogan
Clint & Red have the same hairdo! Isn't red cute? Clint is too!
All the grand kidlets
Bo, Avers, Ally, Dally, Vy
Family pic
The whole family
Our favorite guys
My cute sister-in-law Carrie.
Quick story: On my way to Idaho, I so carefully packed and prepared, so much to my surprise when I started unpacking the suburban Thursday night, I realized I left my bag with all my stuff to get ready: blow dryer, curling iron, contact case, contact solution, make up, toothpaste, toothbrush, you get the idea. So Carrie and I made the midnight run to good ole' Wally World. When we get there I realize I forgot my purse. Can you say losing my marbles? Thankfully Carrie, had her purse. When we went to check out we both about died when my total came to almost $200. Who knew Walmart makeup could be so expensive. It was a good memory, one we'll never forget.
Carrie's Baby shower
Note: her cute flower wristlet, I made it- cute eh?
Carrie, Grandma Brown, Julianne and Piper
Grandma, Red and Joni, -do you think Joni likes him or what?
Lets just say you're really lucky if she lets you hold him.
Our time in Logan was short but fun. Here are the kids playing in part of Brian and Jaime's 4 acre woods.
Vylett, Ryker, Brogan & Porter
Porter turned 6!
The kids love dressing up and playing with each other
Jai turned 29!
I brought her present a month late, better late than never right?- jewelery from Target! I love Target!
Doesn't she look great? I love her.
This is their new dog Roo. Isn't he cute? He looks scarey but is a big scardy cat! And yes, I did tell her she was undeserving of him. He is a very calm, loving, obedient dog- the kind I would love forever. I thought his picture was post worthy. I really like this dog- he's cool.
We kept teasing these two about planning their outfits for the day! They do kinda look like twins. Ha!
Porter had a tee ball game, it was fun to watch. He played catcher, short-stop, and first base. He did great!
We ended our trip with a stroll through the zoo. We saw an albino porcupine, a peacock, some cougars, coyotes, monkeys, antelope, just to name a few. The kids thought it was fun.
I'm glad we made it home even if it was fast a furious. We also visited Grandma and Grandpa Great, and Roy and Lupe. I didn't get any pictures of our time with them, but it was just as fun.
Love you all
3 comments:
I loved seeing all your pictures. Our kids are cute! I am so glad that you came to visit. We miss you. love ya
Hey see, that one picture that I took of us turned our really cute! On the other hand, the ones you took at the baby shower, I look chubby!! Haha so glad that you guys got to come! It was a fun time, just think next time we see each other, the little monkey might be here!!
You look great Carrie! I can't wait for the little monkey, he's gonna be so cute!
Post a Comment