Hard to believe that we've have enjoyed Bella Beach for 3 years now. It is such a beautiful serene place.
This has become my favorite pose on the beach of my 3 favorite people...
2006
2009
2010
It is fun to watch how the kids change. And how Clint pretty much never changes :)
We left on my 31st birthday... and yes this is me taking a picture of myself. Clint always teases me about it but lets face it there would be no pictures of any mother if we didn't snap a pic or two here and there. Hard to believe I turned 31 this year, not sure how I feel about it. In some ways I don't feel a day older than the day Clint and I got married and in other ways totally fear the aging process yet so excited for what the rest of my thirties might bring. It's been pretty fun so far!
1st stop the Sea Hag for our annual bowl of the best clam chowder ever! Vylett has to order her fancy Shirley Temple and loves when they bring it with an umbrella! Brogan ordered one too and Vy told him to eat the cherry but he said he couldn't because he wanted it to stay fancy!
We would play on the beach first thing in the morning and then again in the afternoon
They would run from the crashing waves it became quite the fun game.
Play tic tac toe in the sand
and draw beautiful pictures
Vy's pretty mermaid.
Of course we had to shop a little. The kids got some school clothes at the outlet mall, I found some cool jadeite at some of the local antique shops, and Vy and I had to get these super cool mood rings. Our moods were mostly calm and relaxed! Brogan of course got an awesome light up sword complete with all the cool sound effects!
We ended most evenings with a soak in the hot tub followed by smores on the firepit. Pretty tough to beat watching the ocean waves roll in, in 60 degree weather while soakin' in the hot tub. Too fun!
A nice passerby offered to take a picture of us while we were out by the fire. It was nice because it is the only picture I got of all of us together... I love it, even if we do look like rag muffins!
Until next time...
4 comments:
Glad you had some relaxation and fun. Love Ella
Aww...looks like you guys had a blast! I love the mood rings, really cute! One of these years, me and Brent and the lill monkey wanna come with you guys! Thats on my list of things to do!!!
I came back tonight to read your stories and to leave you a love note. I loved your trip in photos I cant believe how fast time goes by, Crazy. The kids are getting too big too fast. Love you all.
Jaijai
wow, what a fun time, I have not checked blogs for awhile and I was so excited to see what you have been up to, hope you had a super birthday the last 2 years i have been at girls camp for your birthday crazy i think im never leaving that job! your kids are adorable theya re growing to quick i am still thinking it would be fun to have a bff sneak away~!
Post a Comment