Monday, August 30, 2010

3rd & Kinder

I can hardly believe that Vy and Bo are starting 3rd grade and Kindergarten today. The house seems eerie without the sound of cartoons and giggling in the background.  Brogan was so excited he could hardly eat any of his breakfast which I am sure he'll be sorry about because he eats about every hour.  Vylett was up with her hair fixed, her new perfume on and accessorized with jewels and flowers just the way a third grader should be all by 7:00 am this morning.  When they got on the bus I felt a tiny bit of sadness creep up on me.   Even though Brogan will be back at 1:00, it's weird thinking that he doesn't need me the way I need him anymore.  Well, now that I am sobbing I guess I'll post the pictures from this morning and try to get on with my day.

trying to get a picture with Roxy... she's too crazy
watching the bus come up the lane

I hope they have a great first day of school, I can hardly wait to hear how it goes!

2 comments:

Brian and Jaime said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! they are so cute. I can't believe how big and grown up they look. Vy is such a doll and BO is so grown up. They look adorable with their back packs on and ready to go.

Monica said...

They are so grown up!! It's amazing how much Bo looks like Clint and Vy looks like you. I hope their first day went well.