Friday, September 03, 2010

Their Reward... or mine?

So this week has been the first week of school. 
The kids were under strict instruction this week to...

*  Get dressed
*  Brush teeth
*  And clean their bedrooms and make their beds

before coming downstairs in the morning!

Much to my surprise they have done it everyday without me asking once!  So as a reward I bought them each a few fun things from town, wrapped a pretty bow around them and placed them sweetly on their neatly made beds. 

Who knew that a punch balloon, some army garb and a couple beginner reading books could make a kindergartener so happy!

It's got me thinking... is it their reward or mine?  I haven't had to make beds all week!  Yippee!

I'll post later to show Vy's reaction.

Here's Bo.
I'd say Mission Accomplished!


1 comment:

Brian and Jaime said...

cute! I love the suprise. you are the best momma!