Thursday, September 16, 2010

Vy's Reaction

I'm finally posting Vy's reaction to her surprise on her bed.  I got her a jump rope and some friendship bracelets to share with her friends.  She thanked me about 10 times and just loved it.  She could only jump about 10 times before messing up, but she turned into a jump-rope-maniac that weekend practicing non-stop and jumped 75 consecutive jumps!  (which is really hard to do because I can only do about 20 before my feet get tangled in the rope)  Brogan even caught the bug and jumped 32 consecutive!

Update:  She also lost her 11th tooth last night, and left a note for the Tooth Fairy.  She asked her if she ever visited a Heather Young.  The Tooth Fairy replied with a *YES*!  She is convinced that we share the same Tooth Fairy!  Oh, and Brogan has another wiggly one too!

1 comment:

Brian and Jaime said...

oh my gosh!!!! this is for sure one of the cutest stories EVER. She is such a sweetie.