Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Milestones


Brogan has been embracing some pretty exciting milestones the past week.  First he and Vylett got to go to their new school Edwin Markham for kindergarten assessment.  His teacher seemed to really like him and was surprised that he did not attend pre-school.  He did really well on his assessment and he is sooooo ready to start.  Only 5 more days!


Brogan and Mrs. Edwards


The 2nd milestone...


He lost his first tooth.  He bit into a cob of raw corn and made it wiggly.  After about 2 days he asked me to pull it out.  After 2 swift pulls it popped right out.  Vylett was so excited for him, and the Tooth Fairy brought him a buck that night!

I can't wait to see what other milestones we will embark on this year. 

2 comments:

Brian and Jaime said...

I love the pictures. He looks so excited for school. I love the look on Vys face she is more excited than him about the tooth. Very cute. those kids are cooler than frostbite!

Turpin's said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe that Bo lost his tooth!! Thats awesome..way ta go Bo! I love Vy's head band that she has in her hair..way cute!