Ella and I went looking for treasures at yard sales the other day and I found these. A perfect set of 8, no chips, cracks or dings. Arent' they lovely? Now I need to have a luncheon.
Roxy just may be the luckiest dog around. These are the luvs she receives each morning as she waits with the kiddos for the school bus.
Picture day at school was last Friday. I have given up my desire to be involved in Vylett's hair and clothing choices. Which by the way, is actually turning out to be an okay thing our mornings go so much smoother and are much more pleasant. She did her own hair for her pictures and then came home steaming mad because the picture lady took out one of her piggy tails and re-did her hair. If you know Vy the way I know Vy, you know SHE WAS NOT HAPPY! But, I had to quietly giggle inside, it was kinda funny. I wondered if the picture lady thought, "poor little girl, her mom doesn't even care enough to do her hair!" Ha It still makes me laugh to think about. I have to admit, she is getting quite good at doing her hair herself and I'm guessing by middle school she will have it down to an art! I love her.
Brogan has been going through the awkward "cannot smile under pressure" he makes a face that only his mother could love (and I do). When he is genuinely smiling he is the cutest thing ever, but when asked to give a grin his face contorts into... well, lets just say it will be interesting to see how they turn out. This picture was before we did his hair, but yes, I did get to pick his clothing.
They are both so cute and have been so good, I love them both! and I cant wait to post their "real" school pictures.
2 comments:
cute little kiddos!!! And Fat Tina is is doggie heaven. Miss you love jai
Your "sweet find" reminds me of the dishes we used to use to serve refreshments on at wedding receptions back in the good old days!...hehehehehe!!!
Post a Comment