Friday, October 15, 2010

A Fun Surprise


Last weekend I was surprised when Jai Jai called and said they were in Rupert and wanted to stop by and visit us at Gram Cracker's (that's what Porter called Cherlyn once and it kinda stuck)!  I was even more surprised and excited when she called Monday and said she and my Grandma were coming to Washington to spend the week!  We had a lot of fun.  They came on Tuesday, I was pretty busy Wednesday helping with Brogan's class field trip and taking kids to piano lessons and hockey, but Thursday we had a great day visiting and shopping, Friday they headed home.  It was so great to spend time with them, I hope they'll come again.  Here are the pics:

Brogan on top of the straw stack pyramid on his class field trip to the pumpkin patch
The straw maze

Jaime, Porter and Ryker out at Mercantile.  They didn't get to go with us but they went to the pumpkin patch too while we were there.
Jai & Grandma



Friday morning we had to go to Cousin's to get some of their to die for cinnamon rolls.

I caught Ryker with a smile!

1 comment:

Brian and Jaime said...

I love the picture of ykee. He was such a stinker this week. But we sure had a great time. Today porter's class was coming up with Br words and Porters was Brogan. I am pretty sure they miss you guys.