Saturday evening we carved pumpkins. The kids have been dying to carve them especially since Gram sent a Halloween package with a cool multicolored light that you put inside your pumpkin as you watch it change color. Like usual the kids drew their faces on each of their pumpkins and Daddy carved them. I too usually draw what I want on my pumpkin and he carves mine, but this year at 31 years old, I finally carved my own pumpkin and I am so proud of it. Here's how they turned out.
We teased Vylett that her's looks like Nacho Libre with the mustache and Brogan's looks like it has a bat for a mouth. Here's mine...
Sunday morning I was waken by two very concerned children telling me that the wind and rain had wrecked our pumpkins. I went out to assess the damage and quickly came to the conclusion that it was not the wind or the rain, it was that naughty brown eyed pup that for some reason we love. Roxy had scattered them chewed up all the candles inside and eaten the top to mine. But, like the kids say, "Don't Look in Her Eyes". She is so naughty.
1 comment:
Ha little stinker! Cute pumpkins, you got creative, I couldn't decide what to do, we usually have the patterns but we decided this year to free hand it! Adds character huh. We should of stoped and your Grand parents. I could just see your grandpa loving on Dane!
Post a Comment