Thursday, October 28, 2010
A Pirate and Cleopatra
Tonight we had Edwin Markhams famous Fall Carnival. The kids were so excited and had such a good time tonight. Even though I got stuck at the ring-toss booth the entire time, I too had fun seeing all the kids and the fun costumes. They had all the fun traditional carnival stuff that I remember when I was a kid plus a whole lot more: cake walk, fishing for prizes, raffles, costume prizes, bounce houses, and a haunted house. Brogan was brave and wanted to try the haunted house but made Clint escort him back out the front about halfway through! Vylett only made it to the front door! It was neat to see all the parent support, it was a fun evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Way cute!! Vy looks really pretty. Clint would have had to escort me back out the front door of the haunted house too!
OOOOHH they are so cute!!!! Love both the costumes. good job mom.
Awww...they look so cute!! I love Cleo's...you did a really good job! I made our Penguin faces...ha I need to learn to do some more sewing!!
Post a Comment