Friday, October 22, 2010

School Pictures

So remember the story of Vylett and the picture lady re-doing her pony tail, well here is the outcome...

I love it, it makes a funny memory and I love her golden skin and bright blue eyes.  She is beautiful.

Remember my worry about Brogan and his funny smile.  Well, he did good, he didn't show his teeth and he took the cutest kindergarten picture ever.

Doesn't he look older than 5?  He is so handsome.

3 comments:

Turpin's said...

Oh man that's a bummer about Vy's hair. It still is a really cute pic. I would call the lady and complain! Bo looks like Mr. Tough guy! He looks like he should be in 3rd grade with Vy!!

Cherlyn said...

Ya don't hardly notice the ponytail. Too busy looking at her cute face and pretty smile. And Bo...he looks like a "great" fisherman!

Brian and Jaime said...

i agree with cherlyn she is too pretty to notice the funny pony. I love the picture and I still stand that BO looks like a high school kid. love them both.