There is something magical about the first snow of the season. We watched as it started to fall last night giving the sky that purplish warm glow. I told Clint with all the windows in our house, I feel like we live in a snowglobe! The kids played outside in it this morning, for 3 hours. There was a 2 hour delay for school today, but it was only a half day so I was left to decide if riding the bus for 2 hours was worth the hour and a half of school instruction. NO WAY... SNOW DAY! YIPEE! It makes me happy to have them home with me when the weather is cold and snowy. We have had fun sipping hot chocolate, eating warm chicken noodle soup, and watching Christmas movies. Here's the pics from last night and today:
Our pumpkin is so heavy we haven't moved it yet... it looks pretty out of place.
Those cheeks need warmed up, I think I better kiss em'!
It's still snowing!!!
2 comments:
HI. so your house looks great. even with the pumpkin. Haha. I cant believe you got that wreath in the top window. The kids look so cute. love you
Kiss them cheeks for me too!
Post a Comment