Monday, November 01, 2010

Radical Road Runner


Brogan came home from school last Friday with this cool award, the Radical Road Runner Award!  He told me it was for good behavior and that he gets to eat pizza with the principal!  I am so proud, way to go Bo!

side note:  Tonight at hockey my little guy got to play with and be coached by this guy.  Who happens to be one of our favorite new rookies!  It was so cool, a memory I'm sure he'll never forget!

1 comment:

Turpin's said...

Way ta go Bo! That's awesome you got that award. I can't believe he is doing so well in hockey too. Keep up the good work! You guys look like you had a good Halloween! I will need to call you to find out how to make the apples, they look delish!! I like your Halloween outfit too!