Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Christmas Music Box

Our house has been filled with Christmas carols and continual singing the past few weeks.  I've been calling Vy my little music box, she is constantly singing!  Today was the kid's Christmas program at school.  Vylett was privledged not only with singing with her classmates but also got a speaking part, which was pretty neat since there was only 4 parts given.  She did a fabulous job, she spoke and sang with such enthusiasm and clarity.  Brogan also sang with his class "All I want for Christmath ith my two front teeth" it was too cute & "Must be Santa" and he did a great job.  I love Edwin Markham, it was so touching to be at a school play where they were able to sing about the birth of our Savior, not many schools are allowed this blessing.  It was so sweet to hear the children's voices sing "What Child is this?" 


3 comments:

Brian and Jaime said...

oh my goodness they are such sweet hearts. I love them. Good Job VY. I bet you did great!

Ella said...

I wish I could have been there to see you kids' programs. Love you tons my little performers!!!

Cherlyn said...

I second what Ella said!! Wish we could have been there too. They are so cute and I can't believe how much Bo is changing. Stevo thinks he is looking more like his momma!! Love you!