Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Mission Complete.

I can hardly believe it, the last day of school finally came and went.  As we pulled away from the school Vy said, "Well Bo, we are officially 1st and 4th graders!" 

Remember when you used to wish your life away?  I couldn't wait for the next big milestone life had to offer and now all I want to do is rewind, or at least pause. 

I already miss them as babies, toddlers, and little kidlets, now they are on their way to big kiddlets.  I am so grateful they are GOOD big kiddlets though-  each of them very thoughtful, full of fun, smiles and giggles.  They bring me so much happiness.

Remember this?
First day of school 09.
I kept telling Vy to push her headband back that morning... of course I was wrong she was right... you know how it goes.  Well, about a week ago we were looking at this picture together and she said, "Man, I need to push my headband back!"  Ha Ha at least I had it documented in a photo, so I could show her sometimes Mom does know best!  I can't believe how short her hair was, it has grown so much.

Here they are on the last day.  Changed so much.  Grew so much.  Got so much smarter.
If they get too much smarter I am going to be in big trouble!


I love their mugs.

and they love her... spoiled Rocket Dog!

5 comments:

Ella said...

They are getting oh so big and grown up and way too cute! A new baby bundle of joy would be so fun to cuddle and coo over.

Turpin's said...

Oh man its crazy how fast they change! Vy is so pretty, I love her hair right now! Bo is turning into a boy...no little boy no more! Can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks!

Brian and Jaime said...

hahahaha.. I love moms comment. that is too funny. I cant believe how much kids change. Vylett looks like a teen and Bo is a mini Beiber!!!! I love them! You too BUFF. cant wait to see ya.

Cherlyn said...

I agree with Ella! Hehehe!! Vy has the prettiest eyes and Bo is sooooo handsome!

Anonymous said...

The close up picture of the boy is another incredibly beautiful image. The closeness and intimacy of having such a gorgeous beauty appear right in front of me in the privacy of my room is just breath taking. I have been looking for something pretty to decorate my room in a large digital picture frame and this little beauty would be perfect.