Monday, May 16, 2011

Hip Hip Hooray!

My Sweet Sister is 30 today! 
Can you believe it? 
I think she might just catch me!
I love this picture.
We loved those jeans.
Don't you love this hair?
This is how I think of my sister still.
Probably always will.
xoxo Jai
You're cooler than frostbite baby!

4 comments:

grandmaella@hotmail.com said...

Yeah, my baby is purty even though she is thirty. hehehe I think she might just catch me.

Buff, you could have edited out those cool wall decorations. Sheesh I wouldn't be surprised if HGTV came knocking at my door wanting to do a home makeover.

I love my girlies--Mom

Brian and Jaime said...

I love it!!!!! OMG my hair is so the BOMB. Thank you for the Birthday wishes. Love you

Heather said...

mom,
I kept laughting at the wall decor too. It brings back so many memories, I love it. Even those brown doors, I can remember the door knobs exactly!

Heather said...

Jai,
This is exactly what Ryker looks like. I bet he will be identical to this picture when he is this age. How old are you, about 7?