Sunday, May 15, 2011

Create. Fish. Grow.

Create.
These two definitely get snaps for their creativity. 
This was their car concocted last week. 
They begged Clint to let them use Brogan's motorcycle wheels- no luck. 
They decided it was a boat instead. 
Looks dangerous!

Fish.


This was Brogan's first "rainbow trout." 
He was insistant that I post about it. 
This kid's two loves in life: hockey and fishing. 
He's caught Perch, Blue Gill, and Bass, but the coveted Rainbow Trout had yet to swallow his hook. 
Well, now he's got a fish tale!

Grow


Much to my dismay, he keeps growing. 
 Taller, and taller, and taller, eating me out of house and home somedays. 
We're growing his hair... "Not like Justin Beiber's, but more like Percy Jackson's." 
 Tonight he lost his front tooth. 
He thinks he looks like a tough hockey player.
I think he looks adorable.
That makes him mad.
As excited as I am for him, my heart is breaking...
stop growing!

3 comments:

grandmaella@hotmail.com said...

Ugh, my "little" buddy is becoming my "big" buddy. Too cute Brogie, I mean awesome,cool dude. Hugs & kisses. Oh, I mean high fives and knuckle bumps champ.

Can I still say I love ya? GrammaElla

Heather said...

He laughed and got all shy when I read your comment to him. You should see him look at himself in the mirror with this missing tooth, so funny! It even makes him talk with a bit of a lisp! :)

Cherlyn said...

Bo, you look like one tough hockey player! That picture looks like it came right off ESPN Magazine...this years YOUNG guns of hockey!!!Hahahaha!