Hahaha that picture is awesome! I remember it hangin on your parents wall when they lived in Rupert! Thanks for being such a great example of a mom to me! You are amazing! Love ya!
Are you kidding me....
Ella,I love that picture of you! I think you look so pretty! Seriously. I on the other hand really needed to learn how to use the tweezers! Ha!
Steve pointed at you, Heather, and said, "Who's that!" Hehehehe!
LOVE this picture!took me a while to figure out who was who...by the way, we have a family picture all in denim too--all EIGHT of us!
bwhaaahahaaaa. HOLY cow we are so freaken HOT!!! I am totally diggin the hair.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Hahaha that picture is awesome! I remember it hangin on your parents wall when they lived in Rupert! Thanks for being such a great example of a mom to me! You are amazing! Love ya!
Are you kidding me....
Ella,I love that picture of you! I think you look so pretty! Seriously. I on the other hand really needed to learn how to use the tweezers! Ha!
Steve pointed at you, Heather, and said, "Who's that!" Hehehehe!
LOVE this picture!
took me a while to figure out who was who...
by the way, we have a family picture all in denim too--all EIGHT of us!
bwhaaahahaaaa. HOLY cow we are so freaken HOT!!! I am totally diggin the hair.
Post a Comment