I-D-A-H-O Idaho Idaho GO! GO! GO!
Okay, here's the story, U of I was playing Utah State in Moscow so we decided to go with Gram & Stevo. Stevo is alumni of U of I and of course a fan (I'm not sure why) and Clint & I had to go support our Alma Mater! Stevo was sure to school Brogan in the Idaho fight song and buy him a Vandal's hat. So, I have been serenaded by this sweet fight song for approximately 2 weeks now and for a few days following he would only wear black and yellow!
Well it all didn't matter when Aggies won in double over time 49 to 42! It was so much fun we had a great time and enjoyed spending the weekend with them!
Thanks so much!
1 comment:
love the pic of Stevo and Bo. Thanks for a great weekend! And remember "don't mess with the cracker!" LOL
Post a Comment